CHANGE OF MIND / REFUNDS
We strive to ensure that you are happy with your purchase and as such encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
We kindly ask you to choose carefully as we do not offer refunds, except in the case of faulty items that may not be repaired. Under Australian consumer law, a refund is not available for change of mind. Change of mind includes (but is not limited to) the cancellation or postponing an event due to unforeseen circumstances. As such, we strongly suggest you purchase one size up, particularly during COVID-19.
If you have purchased the wrong size, we can offer you an exchange or credit note to the value of the items purchased, excluding delivery charges, in the following circumstances:
Credit notes are valid for 3 months from the date of issue. Credit notes will be to the value of the returned item/s, excluding delivery charges.
Update 21/3/2020 NOTE: Due to impact of COVID-19, we are extending all credit notes to 31 December 2020.
Please ensure you follow the following steps where you would like to exchange an item:
1) You will need to contact us via email or by phone (03) 9388 1792 strictly within 7 days of receiving your order.
2) We will issue you with a Return Authorisation Number ("RAN") and return address. Please do not post any item until you receive this authorisation number as orders received without prior approval will not be accepted.
3) You will be responsible for costs to deliver the item back to Princess Boutique and it is your responsibility to ensure that all returns are packaged so as to prevent damage in transit.
4) We strongly encourage you to register and insure your parcel as we cannot take responsibility for items that are lost in transit.Where a tracking number is provided, please email this to us so we can expect the package.
5) Upon receipt of the package, we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss.
Princess Boutique can not be held responsible for any possible duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made. The responsibility of any customs duties, foreign taxes and other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer. To comply with Australian regulations, we are prohibited by law from marking any orders as a 'gift'.
Damaged or faulty items
We thoroughly check and carefully package items prior to delivery. If however you receive a faulty or damaged item, please contact us to discuss within 7 days. We can offer an exchange or will repair the item. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Product Photography Online
We make every effort to display our products and colour charts as clearly and accurately as possible, however, Princess Boutique cannot be held responsible for any colour discrepancies. Computer screen colour settings vary and may affect the way products appear. Some garments are custom made and detailed by hand and as such, the finished items may vary slightly from the design shown on the site. Please feel free to contact us if you require additional images of our products prior to purchasing.
This website is owned by Princess Boutique and all content is protected under copyright laws. All images displayed are subject to copyright and must not be used or reproduced without express written permission. Any breach of copyright laws will result in legal action.
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
By proceeding with a purchase, you are in agreement with our terms and conditions.